Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome to my Home

So, until a couple of days ago I was just played this toon infrequently. I've always wanted a high level Horde toon, but given the demands of my Alliance toons I never got around to spending a whole lot of time on Zulu. What has changed? The announcement about the release of Wrath of the Lich King. This has made me realize how far away from having a high level toon I really was. When I logged back onto Zulu she was 26th level and in the last few weeks I've gotten her to 32, and the last 2 levels have been in the last 3 days.

I really want to see Zulu reach outlands before the expansion hits so that she can quest straight through and not spend too much time in any one area before she hits 80. Until the expansion hits Zulu will the the toon I am going to play primarily. After the expansion will be a good question as I know I'll work on leveling my main to 80, and continue leveling my other toons. But I also really want to play more on the Horde side to, so hopefully everyone will see me around more on Zulu than before.

Happy hunting everyone and remember, life only sucks when there is no Juju around.

Zuluki

No comments: