Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A New Pet

Tusken is mad at me. I stabled him for a while and he does not like it. I can't really say I blame him on this since he's been with me from the beginning. Ah, well. He'll get over it I'm sure. So why did I stable my old and trusty pet? I needed a new one. Well, maybe needed is a little bit of a strong way to put it, but it is time to add some more pet abilities to my training list and I've been wanting to get a cat for a long time now. I decided as soon as I saw one, that I wanted a Shadowmaw Panther! They are tough cats and they can prowl! Anyways I stabled Tusken and went off in search of one of these Shadowmaw panthers. It didn't take me long to find them, and thanks to a helpful hit, taming went very smoothly. (What was the hint? Simple, place your Freezing trap between the beast and you then back up to maximum weapon range. Pull the pet with Concussive Shot and begin taming. By the time the trap breaks you will almost be done taming the beast and thus you take very little damage.) Now that I have my new cat all I need to do is work with it for a while. I will eventually train another beast, probably a raptor, to gather more new skills, and I definitely need to find a new rank of Gore for Tusken.

My biggest debate now is; what to name my new kitty? I really haven't the foggiest idea what I want to name her yet so any suggestions would be welcome. I really hope this new pet works out, because I feel it is time to have a more DPS oriented pet.

No comments: