Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Fast Can You Kill?

I've been reading up more and more on hunters, especially BM hunters and the primary focus of what I am reading deals with Haste. Why? Well Haste allows BM hunters to shoot faster, it allows our pets to hit more often, which increases our chances to crit which allows us to go even faster. Or so it seems. I haven't quite figured all of this out as of yet, but I can say that it is important and does make sense. If you look at the talents in the BM tree the important ones deal with base damage and speeding up your attacks. The overall affect is that you do more damage more often. This will be especially true when LK releases although I really have no idea how I will spec out my talents.

One of the reasons why I've come to like my troll hunter is that her racials match up so nicely with the BM tree. The synergy between the hunter, their pet, troll racials is very nice which makes me wonder why there are so few of us around. I was looking at game statistics and learned that Trolls are of the least played race in the game. I guess I have to attribute this to their looks. The males just look gawd aweful, that is true, the female toons aren't bad though. I just find it hard to imagine why horde players don't play more of them given the strength of their racials. Either way, for a hunter, it all works really well, and I cannot wait to get to level 70 and above to see how this synergy really starts to play out. Right now the issue is negligable.

I definitely need more info here.

No comments: