Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming Along

So I headed off into Dustwallow Marsh and started my slaughter there as well. I finished off a number of quests in fast succession and made another level. My new kitty is fairing well, though I cannot wait to be able to fully train her up. I'm still looking for a name, though I haven't come up with anything spectacular yet. One name that has come to mind is "Jujukitty". Let me know what you guys think.

I returned back to STV this morning and cleared up some older quests and situated myself to run some more first chance I get. I got a new bow last night as well from one of my quests in Dustwallow and I am really estatic about this as it has good stats and damage. This means I don't have to look for a new bow for a while! Yipee!

Happy Hunting all!

No comments: