Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Day, Another Kill

Another day, another level. This is becoming quite easy and my friendly banker is really starting to pay off for me. I hit 40 in the next day or so and I have the money to upgrade my armor but I think I'm going to wait and see what rewards I get as well as wait for better prices. One thing about Gilneas's Horde economy is that it is atrocious. Green items marked as "Of the Monkey", "Of Agility", "Of the Tiger" and such sell for as much as the blue items for the same level. I find this extremely ridiculous and will not pay such high prices for things I will eventually come across in drops. Given the large number of drops I get, I will keep posting my stuff at a much lower price so that I can help drive the prices down some. I am really hoping that with the release of LK that prices will plummet on their own and the economy will stabilize. I really detest people who drive prices up high like that because it creates an atmosphere where new people to the game come to rapidly hate it because at the lower levels they cannot afford any kind of remotely decent gear.

For those of you who might want to know, my new cat's name is "Jujukitty." I thought it was definitely appropriate for a black panther. Hopefully today I'll finish off my quests in Desolace and move to start finishing my quests in Dustwallow and STV. I still need to go back to the Swamp of Sorrows and start finishing out those quests before they go grey on me.

Anyways,
Happy Hunting all!

No comments: