Friday, October 31, 2008

Moving on in Outlands

So I've moved on into Zangermarsh, even though I still have some quests left in Hellfire. I was at the point in Hellfire where a lot of the quests were either group quests, PVP quests or quests where other difficulties were present that were frustrating me at the time I was first trying the quests. I spent 2 days spinning my wheels on these quests without realizing it wasn't really necessary to finish them to level up. It's been over a year since I have done any kind of questing in the Outlands so I realized that I was questing here like I did in the beginning, and that was to quest in the effort to maximize my rep as well as my xp. :/

Sooo.... why do I need rep for factions that won't offer much in 2 weeks? I don't!

Then I remembered, another player made mention of only doing the quests that were fast and easy and when he attained the appropriate level he headed off to Zangermarsh and so on levelling his alts. (Unfortunately I cannot remember specifically who said this as it was several days ago or I would plug them.) After my 'DUH' moment I promptly ran off the Zanger and opened up a bunch of quests there and ding 63 and geared up on all the great gear from the quest rewards there. So far I have raced through Zanger, not worrying overly with Rep, except Cenarium Rep (kinda) and have cleared half way to 64 in XP. I would really like to be level 64 before I head into Terrorkar and from the quests that I have still not done this should not be a problem. And I still have all the Sporaggar quests to unlock. Fortunately I have some time here to work on all of this over the next week and a half, and I will have a full day just before the release to work on leveling. I just hope that I can also ramp up my LW to max during this time as well. :D

Happy Hunting all
Zuluki

No comments: