Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Hellfire and Beyond

So I hit level 58 and have crossed the Dark Portal into the Outlands. I have visited Thrallmar and gotten myself aquainted to the surroundings of this place. So my adventuring will be limited to the Peninsula and Silithus from here on out until I finish Silithus and then move on through the Outlands. To say I'm excited is an understatement, I'm estatic and only wish that I could have found a better bow to enter the Outlands with. One of my first quests in the Outlands has a crossbow as a reward, so maybe I'll have to snag that and spend some time at the target dummies leveling my crossbow skill up to use the darn thing.

So where does all of this leave me? Well, for one I have skipped a lot of higher level content in Azeroth. I will completely skip the Plaguelands (both east and west), the Burning Steppes, and I will probably not finish the rest of the quests for Winterspring. I do want to keep going to Silithus because of the Cenarion rep as I have mentioned already, but otherwise my adventuring days in Azeroth are done for now. I will probably return at a later day, but not at this moment.

More to come, my pretties, more to come!
Zuluki

No comments: