Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ding! 50th Level

Wow,

Who would have ever thought that Feralas and Hinterlands would be such a friendly place for a lonely troll to go hunting. In just two short days or approximately 5 hours of actually playing I have blown through 2 levels. Never in my life would I have ever believed that the trolls in Hinterlands would have even netted me 60K+ in xp. So now I have my full 41pts in BM tree and I will now start dropping points in the MM tree for even more damage. :D

I am so surprised that I have come this far and I am only halfway through the quests in Feralas and Hinterlands and I still have not even entered Searing Gorge (although I'm not entirely sure if there is much there for the Horde given that I've never seen the Horde there before on my ally toons.) I am really starting to believe that I will be skipping some areas before I hit 58 and race off to outlands. Given the amount of time and xp I am already racing through, I cannot imagine I'll need to hit all the level 50+ zones to hit 58 quickly. At this rate I should be well into my 60's by the 13th of November, barring RL coming into play.

I will soon be entering Un'Goro and there, I will nab my gorilla in preparation for the future. :D

Happy hunting all!

No comments: