Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching Back Up

Well, I polished off 3 levels and then some since my last post. While this keeps me up with my schedule I probably have lost some time. Several things have also taken place during this time. I keep having quests for STV pop up so I'm not totally done there, and I finally headed off to the Hinterlands. I'm sooo... happy I did. There are a ton of quests there and they are mostly all high 40's to low 50's. This is perfect for me. I am heading to Feralas soon, probably today, as well. I also haven't touched Searing Gorge which should be ready for me now as well. I'm just cruising along nicely here and Hoping that I am going to be in my mid to high 50's by this time next week.

Given the horrible climate of the economy on Gilneas, I finally had to buy a gun. It was the only ranged weapon that had good stats for my level and I had already completely outstripped my bow and hadn't seen a good one in a long time. Unless, of course, you are talking about bows for levels 58 and above. The same is happening with my gear. I buy what I can, use quest rewards where possible also, but people pricing greens for more the 30 gold is ridiculous. I am to the point now where I am thinking of buying everything I need off of the Alliance AH and moving it to my Zulu though the neutral AH's. It is seriously that bad and no one on the horde side really seems to care. Ah well.

My pet is coming along grandly, and with the addition of claw to her abilities I have even been more happier. I find that while I still only attempt to take on 1 to 2 mobs at a time, I am fully able to deal with 4 to 5 with ease. Traps, Concussive Shot, Wing Clip, and Disengage have become staple abilities I use when dealing with multiple mobs. This has been especially true in dealing with all the trolls in my quests lately. Seems Blizz likes to pack these guys pretty tightly and sometimes I've ended up having a big fight on my hand either due to rovers or runners in the fights. The only times I have died lately has been where my fights have ended up involving more than 6 or more mobs throughout the fight. I'm really loving how I have so many ways now to work through fights and with the addition of mail armor I can afford to let someone hit on me for a short bit if necessary to measure out my trap time usage and sequence I move through in eliminating my mobs. Through this all, Jujukitty is pounding away and taking down his share of mobs as well, just a little guidance and occasional mend and he's right nasty in these fights. :)

Happy Hunting all.

No comments: