Friday, October 17, 2008

After the Patch...

Patch 3.0.2 has arrived and I really thought I was going to be supremely sad. From all the things it looked like Blizz was taking away or nerfing, I was imagining that my hunter was going to get moth-balled before she could even get close to 70. Fortunately this is not the case. If anything, things are even better now than they were before. My AP has been upped some with the new talents and my pets are just totally awesome now. The first thing I did after the patch arrived was run off to Un'Goro and tame a gorilla. Now, you want to talk about a tank! Wow! And with thunderstomp it makes it a lot easier to nab and hold multiple mobs. Now I just have to figure out a good name for him.

The only drawback to all of this is, I haven't been able to play very much and I feel like I've lost a level or two. I know I will catch up but I was hoping to be a lot closer to 60 this weekend that I am at the moment. I have a ton of quests to do in Un'Goro still and I haven't even stepped into the Burning Steppes, Winterspring or the Plaguelands yet so I have a lot of stuff that I can do to level fast.

I have new pictures of my new haircut and color job so they will be coming soon. And I've finally been able to upgrade my 2H sword, so I will make sure to get screenshots of that as well. This weekend looks to be one where I may be able to get some good playing time in. My hope now is to get my LW up to 300 soon as well, currenlty I'm at 245 or so just from using the leather from my kills. My plans so far for Zuluki all seem to be falling into place except for my level, but that can't be helped. I just hope that I am really close when LK releases. This shouldn't be that much of a problem given that they have also lowered the XP requirements from level 60 to 70. :D

Happy hunting all.
Zuluki

No comments: