Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hooray!!! 73!

And all thanks to a night of insomnia and a little perseverance. I know that I had stated earlier that I wasn't going to get much play time between last weekend and Christmas, but yesterday I was delivered a night of sleeplessness that allowed me to clear almost a full level of XP in quests off of my quest log. So this morning all I had to do was complete a couple more quests and farm a little more leather and here I am at 73. I've also established my of my FP's for Dragonblight and I'm sure I'll be doing the same for Grizzly Hills very soon.

A quick question for all my readers. Have you noticed that in the most heavily farmed areas where everyone seems to spend an entire day farming for mats (like in the Charred Vale? in Borean Tundra) that the players are acting like farming bots? Everytime I have entered one of these area's lately I've had players ninja my kills and totally ignore my comments regarding this. I cannot tell you how many times I'll mark a mob only to watch another hunter or ranged toon hit it before I hit the mob. Sadly this seems to be more of a problem on my server with horde toons than alliance toons. And in all actuallity the Alliance toons tend to try and be fair about things. Sadly my efforts to even try and get the other horde toons to be fair like this have resulted in a great big disappointment. I remember stories about this happening soon after the release of BC as well so maybe this is just an unfortunate reality of the game. It's just to bad as this makes it harder on so many people when a handful of individuals feel they need to keep others from completing quests or gathering their own mats. (I almost reported them for being bot farmers though.)

Merry Christmas all, and happy hunting!
Zulu

No comments: