Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Season Has Begun

Things have been good and it does seem to be the season. The first thing that happened was that Brajana honored me greatly by listing me on her blog roll. Have you ever seen a Troll gush? lol. :D

The next good thing to happen is that I've now replenished all the gold that I spent when I regeared to come to Northrend and to bring my leatherworking up to par. (Now I have to finish fishing, cooking, and first aid. :P) And.... I finally hit level 72. I knew that leveling in Northrend was going to be somewhat slow, but this has been a lot slower going than I anticipated.

And to carry a current theme through that has been flying around the blogs, my first commenter was Pike. But I also need to make nods to Loronar as well as he has become my most frequent commenter. For everyone who visits me; Thank You and Merry Christmas.

I have an admission that I must make as well. Prior to the beginning of this blog and my mad rush to 70, Zulu was not my main toon for WoW. That distinction fell to Dhargaul, a Draenei Shaman also on Gilneas that is a Sr. Officer with the alliance guild there called LOST SLEEP. (This guild is one of the largest casual guilds on the server.) The "Main" situation is beginning to change though. I find that I am spending more and more time on Zulu, in part do to the response to this blog and the support I am receiving from the Hunter community online. This brings me to a slight dilemma in that I may be faced with a choice. The guild I belong to is called Lords of Chaos, which is a family guild mostly made up of toons that are alts for a small group of players in Lost Sleep. The guild isn't active very much, which isn't a problem, but I do find that it can be lonely at times. A server transfer is something I've considered but I am still weighing my thoughts on the matter. Suggestions and insights would be welcome here.

I hope this Christmas brings everyone good tidings and happiness!

Zulu

No comments: