Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time and RL

I'm sorry to say RL is raising it's head again so my play time has been reduced significantly. I am hoping to get in some play over the weekend but then it will be Christmas time. I make no promises for new posts or reports on my experiences until at least the weekend following Christmas.

I'd love to say I've been leveling like mad and have made another level. This just isn't true. I've been on a couple of my alts lately as I've onlyi been online in 30 to 45 minute spurts and it's nice to ding a level in that time to feel like you've accomplished something. In Northrend your just getting your feet wet questing in that small amount of time. Or at least that is how I feel. I have spent a couple of hours in the wee morning hours before work making circles around Warsong Hold (I finally finished that stupid Peon quest, bleh!) massacring everything in sight. This has netter me a grand total of 4 stack of Borean Leather, which has been further crafted into Heavy Borean Leather (16 pieces in total)... Sadly no more Artic Furs dropped.

I'm just over 410 in LW and I am already crafting items above my level for once which is nice. The gear is pretty decent compared to what I'm seeing from quest rewards so I'm spending most of my trying to level it even higher. I definitely want to be at 450 before I hit 80. The nice thing about this is that I'm really making nice money from this. Jormungar Leg Armor has been selling for 45g per item in the AH for me. I still gain levels from this so I've been making a decent amount of the stuff when I have the mats. Just since last weekend I've made close to 500g off selling this item alone. :D

So for everyone out there, where have all the Bows gone? I am having to use guns ATM to keep up with my level weapon wise and I have been searching far and wide for Bows. I have only seen one bow in my AH on Gilneas and it was a +Spirit bow. This can't be true is it? Are the drop rates on bows really that deplorable? My hands have been aching for a month now for a finely crafted wood and sinew bow. If anyone has any leads please let me know.

Zulu.

No comments: