Monday, December 8, 2008

The Lag in Play

I know it has been quite a while since I last posted, but RL has raised it's ugly head and pretty much limited my play time recently. I have been able to play a little bit but I have chosen to play a lower level alt for a while as it is easier to fit that into the rare time that I have had to play recently.

Either way, I hit level 71 this morning while knocking out some quests around the Nexus and I also finally brought my gorilla up to peak level as well. This will help tremendously while I continue to level as it is a whole lot easier for him to maintain aggro than my cat. I know that as some point I will have to finish bring my cat up to level, I will definitely save that for another day.

My leather working is now almost 400 and I do like the gear that you can make. It seems to be as good as what I am seeing as quest rewards and this allows me to feel more comfortable about choosing to wear it. I am now wearing 4 of the 8 pieces and can now craft the 'Blue' chest and legs for the set as well. I can't wait to see what I unlock when I hit 450 in LW. My skinning is now also maxed at 450 so skinning what I need should not be a problem. Given the rareness of Arctic Fur, I am thinking about spending some amount of time over the next level or two farming as much of the stuff as I can get, if for no other reason than to sell the stuff. Also, does Kill Shot really measure up? I like the numbers this ability has, but is it worth using?

Happy Hunting,
Zulu

No comments: