Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Faces and New Friends

Well, if you take a close look at the new title picture, you'll see something different. Yes, that's right, I've changed guilds. I have been with Lords of Chaos since it's inception but the guild has become very quiet. In most cases I am the only one online and every so often I will see one other player. While I love LoC and my friends there, I yearn for company when I'm questing. So I changed. The change followed from me playing on an alt, this alt was invited to the guild Malice. I have spent some time in the guild on my alt and this group of people really seem to be right up my alley play wise.

Malice is a young guild but that's fine by me. I like seeing good things grow and I have a good feeling about this group. Hopefully with a little help from me as well as the efforts of others this guild will eventually become a good sized and active guild. Time will tell, but I've found a new home for a while.

No comments: