Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Near Future

I finally hit 74 and have re-equipped some. I am now wearing most of the Frostscale armor and a few other blues. I also got a great drop on a blue ring (I'll link it later) to add to the mix and my numbers are really starting to climb. I had forgotten what it was like in BC when you begin to see that drastic curve stat wise and what it does to your DPS and such.

I have also decided to pause a little to see what is really going to happen with patch 3.0.8. If the nerf is as expected then I will have some thinking to do as this could be pretty detrimental to my current spec. I'm hoping for the best (and yes, expecting the worst) and that the nerf won't be so bad once it goes live. Until then I think I will slow down some and work on some of my other characters.

Happy Hunting
Zulu

No comments: