Monday, January 12, 2009

Change

How in the heck does someone complete all the quests for the achievements for Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord. In both places I need like 20 quests in each area to earn the achievement and I can only think of or find one or two that I haven't done yet in each area. So what am I missing?

Ah well.....

I'm well into 74 now and have finally completed the quest to get to Dalaran. Wow, this place is sharp. It's well laid out and very pretty. I also think that they provide a lot more in Dalaran to keep people busy there than they did with Shatt. I saw the bear mount and I was like... Awww... and almost bought it. I mean can't you see me now? Troll hunter, kitty or grolla pet, riding a bear? Woot... Well, later that is. First of all, I need my flying mount and I want to make sure that I can get my epic as soon after level 77 as I can. As it stands now I am about 1 10th of the way there. I am going to figure up what the cost will be and then I will make a determination from there as to the best way to raise the money.

On another note, things must truly be boring for players on my server. The number of raids and attacks on lower level horde areas has increased by a suprising amount. When I am on my undead rogue alt, Yrg, in the Barrens there has been some sort of attack somewhere in the Barrens constantly going on. Sadly this has slowed his progression in leveling some as he's had to wait for his quest givers to re-rez. I really find it suprising that so many people will spend their time this way on a PVE server, but then again, I have not seen a strong horde response to these kinds of activities. At one time around the release of BC, you'd see a whole slew of Horde show up to stomp the Alliance kiddies when they did this. Ah well. Everything changes.

A final note on 3.0.8 and Steady Shot. Like many out there I'm not looking forward to this shot getting nerfed. But after much review, I'm not sure if this will change my shot rotations much. While I don't like the overall loss of damage BM will have to deal with, I cannot at this time even think of playing another spec for this class. So, like everyone else, I will learn to adjust.

Meh, change!!

Zulu.

No comments: