Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh So Close!

So I hit 66 and I am now faced with a small dilemma. I have a quest log full of quests that require help from other people or the quests are multifaceted in that they require either a lot of travel or steps to complete. Generally speaking these kinds of quests slow me down tremendously. So, here are my options. Spend an evening or two cleaning up on these quests, which may or may not advance a lot of XP, or head off to Nagrand where I know I can clear another level just on Nesingwary and another level of the rest of the quests. Also there is the rep grind that can be done pretty quickly should I so chose to do that for the Mag'har rep. There are two ogre camps that can be ground for hours that will land me at exalted pretty fast. Doing this should also pretty much gaurantee that I will be 68 or 69, if not 70 when Lich King releases. I also can run into Blades Edge and Netherstorm if needed as well, not to mention Shadowmoon Valley. The point being made here, is that I am at the point where finishing the run to 70 will be relatively easy.

Another interesting sideline, I had almost forgotten about Jumanji, my gorilla. I checked on him in the stables yesterday and nearly fell over. He's still level 60! Well, my kitty is 65, so I put my cat into the stables and pulled out the Gorilla. He's now up to 63, but I am definitely going to have to remember to keep him leveled up since he is my main and only Tank pet right now. I had really thought about taming a wasp, but after observing them in Zanger I decided against it. I really want something interesting for my 3rd pet so I will go off in search of other possibilities here. I guess I'm off to go and do more research at petopia to see if I can find something more fitting for me.

Zuluki

No comments: