Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Level 70 And Beyond

Finally, I dinged 70 this morning with little granduer. I am so happy I finally arrived at this level and can now begin the slow drive to 80 (I know, I'm already doing that). I also recently raised my leatherworking above 375 and I have almost crafted all of my Frostscale armor set. I have to say, this armor set is really nice as an introduction to what can be made at these levels. I'm actually kinda giddy to see how the whole set measures out when I reach a high enough level to wear the full set. Surprisingly leveling LW looks to be fairly easy so far and I am looking forward to what else I will be able to craft.

I am at a point now that I think I will have to put my cat away. My gorilla needs some serious leveling attention and the more that I run around leveling, the more I realize that a tanking pet is going to be better overall for the purposes of getting my quests done. I am finding that my cat is losing aggro too often and that I am having to spend a lot of time kiting and traping when I shouldn't be. This is doubly important in that I and a terrible kiter. I am getting the hang of chain trapping and understand what goes behind it to make it successful. Kiting on the other hand seems to elude me. In time I'll master this I'm sure, it just makes things difficult right now as I could really use that skill at times when my kitty doesn't hold onto the mobs.

Now that I am in full Northrend mode one thing that I have been starting to consider are the target numbers in AGI, AP and Crit that I will want to acheive when I hit level 80. From glancing at the gear available at that level acheiving high levels of AP should be relatively easy, as should hitting my hit rating cap. I would still like to know what would be considered low for AP and what the medium range would need to be for Crit. I know that having a decent mana pool is also going to be of benefit as that will mean less time under Aspect of the Viper. I know that like in BC having a Crit percentage near or better than 30% will be ideal. I just haven't figured out where the AGI and AP should be yet. If anyone has some numbers they would like to throw around I'd love to hear it.

Till Next Time,
Zulu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!