Monday, June 22, 2009

In the Mean Time

So Zuluki has been in a form of stasis and now as I'm able to start to begin to catch up on playing and blogging I'm finding the blogasphere that I'd become accustom to has changed. NO MORE BRK!!!!!!!! Seriously? This is a shocker, I have to wonder if he still plays WoW. From looking at other blogs I used to regularly follow it seems a lot of people, whom still play their hunters, have expanded their horizons on other alts of different classes.

I can't say I haven't been on that train as well. This spring I've brought my rogue alt to 70 and into Northrend, I'm still slowly leveling my Ally shaman and I have also been pushing to get my BE pally up in levels, he's finally wearing plate armor. I have also been experimenting with the DK's. All of this in between changing careers, work schedules, potty training and many other activities. Zuluki has been somewhat relegated to a farming toon for leather and money. This is okay atm as I need the money for flying mounts and training, as well as the massive quantities of leather to finish out leveling my LW.

I feel that currently there's been a lack of purpose or goals for Zulu and thus the reason's she hasn't seen as much play and for my lack of blogging. So here we go. My goals for the rest of the summer!

  1. Finish farming enough leather to hit 450 LW, then use leather for generating more money.
  2. Continue to farm gold so that I can get flying mounts and all my flight training for Northrend.
  3. Hit LVL 80!!!!!! At half way through 77, this really shouldn't be a monumental task. I just need to start playing regularly again and quest!
  4. Have fun! :D

Another reason I need to get his done, my guild Malice, is very near to be raiding atm We have enough lvl 80's to start tackling the end game content, but we do need a little more diversity in our group make up. Plus I want to get my feet wet. Anyways, stay tooned. I'll be posting more regularly again. :D

No comments: