Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blogging and Playing in Earnest Again

Level 78!!!!! Yah, baby!

So it's done. I've completed a lot of the Midsummer quests and a few achievements and finally reached level 78. I have also finally purchased my first flying mount and I'm currently raising the cash for cold weather flying (1/4th of the way there already). I really hoping that I'll have it paid for by the end of next week so I can start on saving for my epic flying mount and lvl 80 epic gear.

My plan for now is to stay in Sholozar for much of this time for two reasons. Leather, of which I still need a ton, and Oracle rep. I really want the trinket from the Oracle's. Since beginning to get set up for having Oracle rep, I've found it's kind of riduculus to have to complete so many quests for Frenzyheart rep. It kinda works out as it does give you xp as you work towards the quest which opens up the Oracle side of things. From there it should just be a fairly quick grind to get what I want. And hopefully I'll hit 79 or even 80 while grinding rep and leather there.

No comments: