Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All for Trolls

I love playing a troll, and especially a troll hunter. I've said this before, I wish there were more troll type things in the game. Blizz continually makes a whole lot of bad troll stuff for us to kill, but what about a new home for the trolls. Can Senjin Isle finally be a new major city? Or can we create one somewhere else? Off the eastern coast of STV might be interesting given how closely that region ties in to the troll history in the game. The new model changes for a lot of the bad guy trolls is interesting, but I wonder if Blizz will give us a some new player options regarding how trolls look?

Given all the new troll content in Northrend has made me wonder a bit more on this subject and I feel it's something that is often shared by players who play trolls. It is also a little disappointing that there is a real lack of continuity in the trolls story line in game, and the same is true for all the races. I would love to see the histories of all the races and history more accurately potrayed in game, as well as tied in better to the quests and such. I know this will never happen and that's unfortunate, especially since we now have the achievement system which it would tie into so well. Ah well, more musings later, after I dream more of what a real Troll City would look like.

No comments: