Friday, July 10, 2009

The Light is at the End of the Tunnel

4 Bubbles away from 79 and then my final push for 80.

I'm so stoked that I'm finally getting to this spot. Had RL not interfered I would have been here long ago. It's all good, I've never been in a real hurry. Especially considering I'm taking 3 toons through Northrend right now. I am also once again regaining the money I spent on my flying mount and I have set myself up nicely to generate even more money. This is good as I'll need it once I hit 80. Time and money is what is going to get me geared, so I'm getting prepared now. My only wish here is finding Frozen Orbs for cheap (that's not going to happen though). Either way, things are setting up nicely for me to really start plugging in and seeing what I can accomplish when 80 arrives.

The other nice factor here is that I have a ton of quests I can go back and do in several of the different zones. As well as there's a few zones I haven't even touched. :D

See everyone soon,
Zuluki

No comments: