Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Closer!

So I spent several hours in the last couple of days grinding for leather and working towards the inevitable point of hitting 80. I'm only 5 bubbles away from 79 now and I've upgraded a lot of my gear. It's unbelievable to see that my health is 15k+ and mana is 10k+. I'm so okay with hitting a lot harder now. I am also now only 1 point away from 440 LW so I can start making my epic gear as well. The Oracle Rep grind is coming along, I need to complete one, maybe two, more quests to hit honored and I will probably have that finished next time I play.

I'm also half way towards having Cold Weather Flying and then I'll be saving for my epic flying mount as well as for the cost of dual speccing my paladin. So much to do and I sometimes feel like I just don't have the time to keep grinding for money to get everything I need. All in all though, I'm stoked with my progress.


I am also curious to see how patch 3.2 is going to affect the game so that is something to look forward to as well.

Happy Hunting all.....

No comments: